The State of the Nation's Housing 2014
(Embargoed for release until Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 12:01 a.m.)
Interactive Cost Burdens Map
Click map to launch (may take a few seconds to load)
Live Webcast Release: Thursday, June 26 @ Noon (ET)
The State of the Nation’s Housing 2014 will be released by live webcast on Thursday, June 26 at Noon (Eastern). The webcast will feature a panel discussion and viewers will be able to tweet questions using the hashtag #harvardhousingreport to the panelists:
- Xavier de Souza Briggs, Vice President, Economic Opportunity and Assets Program, The Ford Foundation (moderator)
- Chris Herbert, Research Director, Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies
- Daryl Carter, Chairman, National Multifamily Housing Council; Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Avanath Capital Management
- Mike Calhoun, President, Center for Responsible Lending
- Lisa Sturtevant, Director, Center for Housing Policy; Vice President for Research, National Housing Conference
BOSTON AREA MEDIA: If you would like to attend the webcast in person, please contact email@example.com by Wednesday, June 25 at Noon.
Interview requests or additional information, please contact:
Kerry Donahue, (617) 495-7640, firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a previous State of the Nation's Housing report?
Visit our Working Papers & Reports page.