Each day, nearly 10,000 baby boomers leave the workforce with unprecedented prospects for longevity and vitality. Adventures in Creative Retirement, an all-day conference hosted by the Osher Institute for Lifelong Learning (BOLLI) on Saturday, September 9 on the campus of Brandeis University, brings dynamic thought-leadership on the issues facing you as you contemplate or begin retirement. Keynote speakers will include Ruth Finkelstein of Columbia University and Susannah Fox, former Chief Technology Officer for Health & Human Services under President Obama.
In conjunction with Amy Schechtman of the Jewish Community Housing for the Elder, Joint Center Senior Research Associate Dr. Jennifer Molinsky will be offering a session entitled "Retiring in Suburbia: Housing Options Worth Fighting For."
Breakout sessions will include:
· Working in Retirement: The Gig Economy and You
· Healthy Aging in Practice: The Benefits of Tai Chi
· The Internet of Things in the Boomer Home of the Future
· Options in Healthy Aging Home Design
· A Volunteer Career: Giving Back and Getting Even More
· The Healthy Aging City: The Best Places to Live
To register, please visit rabb-school.brandeis.edu/register/adventuresincreativeretirement and use JCFH to receive a 10% discount on conference fees.